Old 03-17-2007   #16
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I'd love one a little bigger than San An, but with enourmous detail. That'd really be fine with me.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #17
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I'd like it to be at least twice as big as SA
Old 03-17-2007   #18
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Game has been worked on for about 3 years...plus 150+ developers??

I'm gonna say the map will be ridiculously big...but with detail up the ass..haha
...it will be amazing no doubt
Old 03-17-2007   #19
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
As long as the max speed of cars/planes is proportional to the map size, it doesn't matter how big it is. I'm hoping for much larger than SA, and much higher vehicle top speeds as well.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #20
nataskapaus
Brucie baby

nataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished road
Higher vehicle top speeds? Then you couldnt handle them and they would be as fast as McLarens....
nataskapaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #21
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Okay, everyone is saying small maps with great detail. Why can't we just have a huge map with great detail too? SA had bad detail when it came to outside of the cities, but otherwise it was put together well. I would prefer if we had the size of SA x2 or even x3, but not just blankly undetailed, I would want it to be flourished with trees and bushes in the countryside, and plenty of buildings and parks in the cities. Another thing I wish they'd add would be A LOT more people in the cities, there just isn't enough.