Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2007   #16
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Holy crap, It's Kodo!
That's what I thought too.

I wonder if we'll see it before or after the trailer, and I wonder if it will get leaked as at least one of the previous ones had.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 03-05-2007 at 08:37 PM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #17
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Wow Slim. That is an amazing Box Art. Maybe they should use yours? Lol.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #18
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Ha...I can't believe this...more GTA!!!!!!! AHHHHH

It seems like it was just yesterday that SA came out....I bet the boxart will be released sometime around july??

maybe even later than that..
Old 03-08-2007   #19
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
hey Kodo Does It Look Like somthing Similar to this or even close!

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
That's what I thought too.

I wonder if we'll see it before or after the trailer, and I wonder if it will get leaked as at least one of the previous ones had.
I think the trailer will be the start of GTA IV info to come. It's gonna be the "huge launch" of it all. I'm expecting some screenshots, etc to follow the trailer in starting in April/May.

@PRF, thanks man
Old 03-08-2007   #21
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
What i think would be a nice idea, is to release a bunch of screens, and info along with the trailer.
That would shake the community up. Big time
Old 03-08-2007   #22
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Kenshin Im pretty sure I seen that one at EB Games last week on display for preorders.