Old 03-06-2007   #1
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Cheat Codes?

I was just wondering, what kind of strange cheat codes will they have for GTAIV? Will they use the same one from San Andreas, or will they add a whole bunch more. I especially like the pointless codes like "Beach Party", "Ninja Mode", or "Everyone is Armed."
gtaperson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #2
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Who knows. Ofcourse there will be new ones but I think a lot of the ones from III, VC & SA will return.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm sure we'll see a LOT of the classic cheats along with some cool new ones. I remember long ago I posted in the wish list thread or somewhere else about an idea for cheats. It was something along the lines of entering a master cheat, which then you can access a cheat list on the pause menu. From here you can simply turn on/off certain cheats in a very easy way. Included in this list would also be a vehicle spawner cheat where you can select any vehicle in the game and spawn it as you like. You could also create your own weapon tiers, so you can mix all sorts of weapons into one.
Old 03-07-2007   #4
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Return of the i(still)likedressingup.
Old 03-07-2007   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I'm sure we'll see a LOT of the classic cheats along with some cool new ones. I remember long ago I posted in the wish list thread or somewhere else about an idea for cheats. It was something along the lines of entering a master cheat, which then you can access a cheat list on the pause menu. From here you can simply turn on/off certain cheats in a very easy way. Included in this list would also be a vehicle spawner cheat where you can select any vehicle in the game and spawn it as you like. You could also create your own weapon tiers, so you can mix all sorts of weapons into one.
Now that is an excellent idea, just hope R* are reading this...
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #6
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Music outside of cars cheat
walk under water cheat
drive up walls cheat

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Now that is an excellent idea, just hope R* are reading this...
Oh we always do hope they're reading our ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluff
Music outside of cars cheat
You mean like, hearing the music from inside cars when you're not in them? (that should be an actual feature) Or just able to browse through radio stations on foot? (this would also make a cool game feature, being able to purchase and use MP3 players, etc.)
Old 03-07-2007   #8
Scott

Well, as GTAGaming is mentioned in the intruction books, it does suggest they know of GTAGaming.

And also, as I remember, a few things we said we'd really like in VC were actually in it.

But as for cheat codes, there's always cheatcodes. Though I do soemtimes wish there wasn't.
Old 03-07-2007   #9
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Oh we always do hope they're reading our ideas

You mean like, hearing the music from inside cars when you're not in them? (that should be an actual feature) Or just able to browse through radio stations on foot? (this would also make a cool game feature, being able to purchase and use MP3 players, etc.)
Yeah, I thought it was an awesome feature in Saints Row. Buying all the music you want to listen to on it, and being able to listen to it anywhere.
Old 03-07-2007   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah it would be pretty cool, but GTA really does need to include the other thing I mentioned, being able to hear music coming from a car, from outside of it, depending on how loud it is.
Old 03-07-2007   #11
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Another feature I really liked in Saints Row.
Old 03-08-2007   #12
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
And when your listening to music on an MP3 Player, the world sounds should be quietened down, like in real life. And you should be able to see the headphones and MP3 players hanging from your character.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote