Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2006   #31
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Try showing the guys at Rockstar some of your awesome work.
Old 12-25-2006   #32
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
i freshly installed san andreas today, put the gun mod on and only one gun was broken, so yay! (it isnt a gun i use anyway) its weird though, its a submachine gun, but it comes into the game looking like a sawed off shotgun with no textures applied. ohwell.

you win some you lose some.
RubberDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #33
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Thx all

MR XION have you also rebuild your archive? if not some weapons may apear white and other stuff, so try take the button "rebuild archive"
Old 12-25-2006   #34
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
When i firts installed the mod, I was going to use imgtool but it came up with some crackpot error (theres some file missing that i'd never heard of) and i decided that if a fresh install of the game didnt put the file where it belongs i'd just be happy with sami. afterall its only one gun. i'll survive
Old 12-25-2006   #35
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah the .dir file is missing. Usually using a GTASA specific IMGTOOL fixed that problem for me
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #36
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

ahh ok. i didnt even know that there was a San Andreas imgtool, only a gta3 one. mebe i'll try that later. thanks
Old 12-25-2006   #37
RoflNova
Newbie Member

RoflNova is an unknown quantity at this point
GRIM the weapon pack is very nice, but could you add better muzzle flash, like those from teh jarra mono pack?
RoflNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #38
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Thx
I tryed making Muzzle flashes, i actually did one Assault rifle flash but i had alot trouble getting them work ingame, if i ever do any flashes im gonna update all my packs to 1.2
but i kinda like these ones that comes now, only some doesent really come from the barrel :/
Old 12-26-2006   #39
RoflNova
Newbie Member

lol, do those flashes, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?
Old 12-26-2006   #40
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM
Nice pic Xion

@emphysema: u must have done something wrong, but as i said try the SAMI file quick and eazy
SAMI file, wtf is that? can you explain what it is, and how i can install it.. to make my game work?

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006   #41
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
SAMI file, wtf is that? can you explain what it is, and how i can install it.. to make my game work?
SAMI stands for San Andreas mod installer
Old 12-28-2006   #42
RoflNova
Newbie Member

Need teh muzzle flash, oneoneoneeleventyone
Old 12-28-2006   #43
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
ok cool, ill try that

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #44
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Very Nice Mod GRIM, lots of detail. Only problems I've seen are the Mac-10 being White and the standard Long Range riflr has the same scope as the sniper but is white? Also a shame to see you didn't re-texture the mini-gun but all's well, very nice.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #45
RoflNova
Newbie Member

Lol, if he did new muzzle flashes for all the packs it would be damn sweet