Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2006   #16
br0kebusta
Newbie Member

br0kebusta is an unknown quantity at this point
I love you =)

But I have a question. I'm playing GTA:SA on a laptop, all my graphic settings are set to low. Will this slow down the game or something?
br0kebusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #17
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
It might but hardly will make a difference to game performance.
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #18
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
You truely are the best gun modder the modding industry (if i can call it an industry) has ever had.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #19
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by br0kebusta
I love you =)

But I have a question. I'm playing GTA:SA on a laptop, all my graphic settings are set to low. Will this slow down the game or something?
My weapons arent that heavy but ive write in my Readme how much they weight for each weapon so u can chose, start with the lightest and if it work just keep adding
And thx all

nice Screens MR XION, i would like to see moore screens from all of you
Old 12-24-2006   #20
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
very very very VERY Nice GRIM.. omg, i love this pack, forgot all about it untill now, lol! Nice work

And where do I put "Thumbs.db"

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..

Last edited by Pothead; 12-24-2006 at 09:58 AM..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #21
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Thx, the "thumbs" is just a file that comes when u put the pack in a rar
Old 12-24-2006   #22
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
i deleted all the guns and shit, the names i needed to replace.. then i added the files, rebuilded archive, and now when i load the game up, stays at the black screen, before getting to the menu

Old 12-24-2006   #23
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe you have V2 of the game. What is the size of your gtasa.exe ?
Old 12-24-2006   #24
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
who can tell me how to make a thumbnail of an image that acts as a link to the whole picture? google has failed on me
RubberDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #25
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

well i guess you never heard of www.imageshack.us
Old 12-24-2006   #26
GRIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
i deleted all the guns and shit, the names i needed to replace.. then i added the files, rebuilded archive, and now when i load the game up, stays at the black screen, before getting to the menu
Yeah as the other guy said u must have v1 to mod ur sa, thats not only my mod but for all mods
but try the SAMI file, ive heard people get it work with it
Old 12-24-2006   #27
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
well i guess you never heard of www.imageshack.us
heh, i use photobucket. i guess they never heard of thumbnails.

Last edited by RubberDuck; 12-24-2006 at 04:57 PM..
RubberDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #28
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

no I dont have v2 of the game, ive had san andreas for pc, sinceItWasReleased For the pc, so i dont understand, ive installed GRIMS other weapon mods, but this time.. its just fucked.. I HATE IT.. I HATE IT I TELLS YEAH!

Old 12-24-2006   #29
GRIM

Nice pic Xion

@emphysema: u must have done something wrong, but as i said try the SAMI file quick and eazy
Old 12-25-2006   #30
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
Wow, man, that is fucking awesome. You could be an awesome Rockstar gun modder for GTA IV.