Join Date: Sep 2004
San Andreas Weather Modification, Version 2
LAST UPDATED: Jan 10, 2008
Alright, so i've finally finished a rather big update for this mod. I thought it would be appropriate to make a new thread, since the old one is dead.
- Improved draw distance
- Improved sunrises and sunsets
- Improved lighting (Its not as bright as version 1 was, nor as yellowish, and certainly not as dull as the original game)
- more realistic sky colors (no pale blue and flourescent yellow skies anymore!)
- improved moon (its smaller and higher resolution)
- improved high altitude clouds
Here's some comparison screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Extract "timecyc.dat" to your data folder
- Using TXD editor [found either here or at gtagarage] replace "coronamoon" texture inside of particle.txd found in models folder with mine.
Also, be sure to turn down your in-game brightness down as low as possible. Otherwise the game will be too bright. You've been warned.
Please respond with comments, and be sure to check back every so often for updates! Thanks!
Specs: AMD Phenom II 940 3ghz, ATI Radeon HD 5870, 4gb DDR2 800, Windows 7 Professional x64
Last edited by rcguy150; 01-11-2008 at 05:40 PM..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|