Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New South Wales
New Digital Screens and Gordan Hall Interview From IGN Preview
Looks like Vic has a tattoo on his arm
Vic and Lance look really bad. Wearing shocking suits. Terrible Player Models (Probably a Beta though)
Shooting from boat. Really cool
Vic in the car with the Cross Dresser. Possibly Mikala from K-Chat in VC. Also there is an asian gang following them. Could be a new gang in Vice City.
A Nice Jet Ski/Chopper Pic
Firtsly I'd like to say these screens could be alot better. After looking at them Im definatley not impressed.
Summary Of Gordon Hall Interview
- There are twice as many pologons per block in VCS than there were in LCS
- When you take to the water on Jet-Ski's (depending on weather conditions you may be alble to bounce up and down, and momentarily go underneath the water.
- Using the new Draw Distance players will be able to see much further
- They are really pleased with the First time vehicles making appearances.
- The targeting System has been tweaked once more, it's taken a fresh look although it isnt a complete overhaul
- The combat system has more depth to it than previous GTA games,
After reading the Interview Im a definatley happy with how this game is turning out. I just hope hand to hand combat isnt too complex. Rockstar never seem to make things too complex though, which is awesome.
Edit: Im also keeping a close eye on Gamespot. Although they are not as sharp as IGN, in the past they have been prone to having GTA updates on saturdays.
Last edited by victim : 09-08-2006 at 11:07 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|