Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2006   #31
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Watched the trailer just before, just brilliant. The graphics look amazing, possibly better than San An (!).
Great job Rockstar, amazing looking game.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #32
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Some random comparisons, I made, from the trailer.

Notice that, the aircraft isnt there anymore.
VCS

VC

The fence is remodelled.
VCS

VC

This chat was taking place may be in one of Vic's safehouse. I used the building in the background (with pink marker on it) as the reference.
VCS

VC

You get ^this view if you are at this --> <-- building; Note, it's just opposite to the Love fist concert building.

Another comparison I made here.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #33
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
brilliant work ASIF, i'm wondering if there is anyway to find out where they are when that guy in army camo says "saint victor a Vance, 'the holyer then though' killer"
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #34
littlekidlover
Newbie Member

littlekidlover is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great so far
littlekidlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #35
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
I noticed the aiport part and I am seeing new things now. Has anyone seen the videos on the MeTV segment? They didn't work for me before but they did today. Also, Jordan at PlanetGTA posted the 6 gameplay videos on this page.

I saw some intersting things there like this new character, Marty J. Williams and his wife is the one who is holding the baby in the trailer. We also see Diaz talking in one of the clips and it seems like the same person (Luis Guzman) voices him which is great. I think I also saw Mike the Moron and Mario in the background at the end of the clip. I also think Danny Trejo is doing the voice for Umberto again.

Oh yeah, nice work Asif.

P.S.
Thanks for the rep guys, I feel so loved!

Last edited by CaliMex; 09-07-2006 at 10:43 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #36
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
brilliant work ASIF, i'm wondering if there is anyway to find out where they are when that guy in army camo says "saint victor a Vance, 'the holyer then though' killer"
I reckon its down at the docks. Were the corrupt SWAT were right before they killed Victor and The Forelli Goons at the deal in 86'.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #37
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I have checked the Dock and Phil's place, found no match with the reference in the background. The chat could be taking place in the Military base - since it is remodelled and may be one of their building is enterable.
Old 09-07-2006   #38
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Sure it could be taking place in the military base. But there are no primary references saying it's not the place at the docks. Because there might of been more boxes there in 86. Expect simple stuff like that to change.
Old 09-07-2006   #39
Asif
Moderator =)

Another chance is that, Phil's place could be a little brushed this time.
Anyways, I just noticed this from the Army video...There's something on the top-left of the building. I recognized the parabolic dish, but what about the taller one?

Old 09-08-2006   #40
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Thats weird ^^^. It could be some kind of vehicle, or some kind of ariel.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #41
Asif
Moderator =)

Ya, looks a control tower to me. :\
Anyways, another comparison I made here. This one clears up the marker thing for the enterable interiors and confirms that Ammunation is still there at Downtown.

VCS: Both snaps are sequently taken from the DEA agent movie.
->

VC
Old 09-08-2006   #42
victim

Asif. You never cease to amaze me.

I hope the Shooting Range is back. Only more fun.
Old 09-08-2006   #43
santos
Amateur Member

santos is an unknown quantity at this point
The trailer was amazing, but the song really didn't fit it. In the beginning it was going smoothly, until "I want to know what love is" started LOL.

Last edited by santos; 09-08-2006 at 02:41 PM..
santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #44
victim

I thought the song for the trailer was great. Like the chorus starts as Lance comes in a helicopter to save Vic and such.
Old 09-08-2006   #45
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
The song of the trailer was good, and the graphics of VCS are looking very nice. The faces of the characters are looking better than the ones from SA imo. But hey, it's GTA, never been bad.
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote