Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2003   #16
brokenfish
Lurker

brokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura about
thats not considered advertising? lol

or does pez just not see it?
Old 10-05-2003   #17
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
I always like those threads like : criminal rating, or highest vigilante level, you know, stats threads.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003   #18
John Connor

Quote:
Originally posted by brokenfish
thats not considered advertising? lol

or does pez just not see it?
Kodo stated in the announcement that it isnt advertising
Old 10-05-2003   #19
brokenfish
Lurker

brokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura about
yeah, i just went there a few minutes ago and saw...

i just didnt see it at first because it wasnt in the modding forum
Old 10-05-2003   #20
John Connor

We only have like 50+ people in these forums, i wonder when everyone else from GG is coming

Last edited by John Connor; 10-05-2003 at 01:32 PM..
Old 10-05-2003   #21
brokenfish
Lurker

mass-pm everyone! ;D
Old 10-05-2003   #22
John Connor

I think they'll get over here eventually. Isnt Ryan supposed to be moderating these forums too?
Old 10-05-2003   #23
brokenfish
Lurker

i dont even know who ryan is/was.
Old 10-05-2003   #24
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
They won't come, I'm not allowed to constantly tell them to come, and it's understandable that they won't come.

But A LOT of new users to the GG GTA forums came through GTA Gaming, so over time we should have enough people to keep this forum going.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003   #25
brokenfish
Lurker

yeah. but on my site, im still not sure of the linking here.

at first i was going to, but now i cant figure out how to get only this portion to be inside the center table of my site. and since i only moderate the modding forum, i think i might just link to that...

i dont know.
Old 10-07-2003   #26
Hellae

I dont want all the GG people to come...most of them are ghey and st00pid
Old 10-07-2003   #27
brokenfish
Lurker

yeah, its only ok for some people to come. (pm the good people to come here! :p but leave the noobs)