Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2006   #16
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
When you downloaded the savebuilder did you unZip it first....using WinZip.

Yes Flash / Pen are the same thing....
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #17
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

tyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
When you downloaded the savebuilder did you unZip it first....using WinZip.

Yes Flash / Pen are the same thing....
I did unzip it
tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #18
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
And you get these two files....
Old 05-23-2006   #19
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

Quote:
And you get these two files....
yeah i unpacked em both and they not working
Old 05-23-2006   #20
Wicked Member

Well the pic is one i downloaded just to see if the file was still ok , so all i can say is there must be a problem at your end if it is'nt working cause mine is fine .....download or unzip it again and try...
Old 05-23-2006   #21
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

I'm an idiot i unzipped and clicked the wrong file in that winzip XD
Old 05-23-2006   #22
Wicked Member

Well at least you can get things done now ....

Post back if you get stuck anywhere or are not sure kk....
Old 05-23-2006   #23
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

how do i transfer the save game onto my flash pen i inserted it into the usb port on my ps2...
Old 05-23-2006   #24
Wicked Member

Have you got ARMax,Codebreaker or Explorer/Exploder or PSP....
Old 05-23-2006   #25
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

u said AR max is not nesscary

I got the AR max that allows me to play multiregion DVD is there a code to do screens?

Last edited by tyr; 05-23-2006 at 08:47 AM..
Old 05-23-2006   #26
Wicked Member

Quote from first post....

1 : First step is to transfer your save to flash drive , the save builder and gallery viewer cater for many file formats so ARMax is not a must .

Which i say ARMax save is not need by SAVE BUILDER.

Info:

Yes i said it was'nt needed because there are other ways of getting the save to flash/pen or PSP , but the method involves a third party ( not made by Sony , except PSP ) tool like a cheat disc , mainly because the PS2 does'nt recognise anyting that is connected via USB ports ....sorry , but you need other tools before we go any further....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyr
I got the AR max that allows me to play multiregion DVD is there a code to do screens?
If there is anything on the menu for transfering files from Memory Card to PS2 USB then yes you can use it....

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-23-2006 at 08:53 AM..
Old 05-23-2006   #27
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

Quote:
Quote from first post....

1 : First step is to transfer your save to flash drive , the save builder and gallery viewer cater for many file formats so ARMax is not a must .

Which i say ARMax save is not need by SAVE BUILDER.

Info:

Yes i said it was'nt needed because there are other ways of getting the save to flash/pen or PSP , but the method involves a third party ( not made by Sony , except PSP ) tool like a cheat disc , mainly because the PS2 does'nt recognise anyting that is connected via USB ports ....sorry , but you need other tools before we go any further....

If there is anything on the menu for transfering files from Memory Card to PS2 USB then yes you can use it....

why is it when i transfer the file back to the memory card and look at it through the brower on my PS2 its says crushed data that means i cannot play the game again how can i over write this with the file i tranferred over?

I mean the saved game is crushed and now the SA game cannot read it but i still got it on my USB
Old 05-23-2006   #28
Wicked Member

Thats the thing i found out the hard way as well , ARMax ZIPS ( crushes ) files so all you have to do is delete the one you just put onto memory card then re-do your workings , but this time uncrush the save to memory card ....

May i ask why you are puting a save back onto memory card , did you move or copy save to Flash/Pen...?
Old 05-23-2006   #29
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

yeah... bu thow do i uncrush?
Old 05-23-2006   #30
Wicked Member

Is'nt there a uncrush file option in your ARMax menu that looks like an small open suitcase....?