Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Possible In-game / Teaser Sites (Still counting)

You probably know there will be over 100 in-game/teaser websites. By now I know of few, I believe there are still more sites unnoticed or hinted somewhere on the screenshots/videos. Please post in if you have found some and that aren't in the following list.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 03-09-2008 at 01:34 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
All sites are under construction.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008   #3
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to post off topic, but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH View Post
All sites are under construction.
isthat signature from a gta4 screenshot? if so, wow.
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I hope these sites get completed soon.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008   #5
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Has anyone tried the phone # for WKTT? I'm interested to know if that's been set up yet, like a lot of the phone numbers in previous GTA's actually had messages when you dialed.
Old 02-12-2008   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Has anyone tried the phone # for WKTT? I'm interested to know if that's been set up yet, like a lot of the phone numbers in previous GTA's actually had messages when you dialed.
That number has been active since the WKTT site was released.

Here's one thread.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008   #7
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Conjo, no it's Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Old 02-12-2008   #8
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
I'm pretty sure that it could be www.BankofLiberty.com too. Take a look at the screen again.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008   #9
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
I'm pretty sure that it could be www.BankofLiberty.com too. Take a look at the screen again.
There are some deviation at the registrants if you whois them both. Bankofliberty.com is registered to some BankLiberty at Liberty, Missouri and the other one is registered to Take-2, although the server IP is same for both.
However, I am leaning towards the possibility that both sites might forward to the same content in near future.

Old 02-12-2008   #10
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
There are some deviation at the registrants if you whois them both. Bankofliberty.com is registered to some BankLiberty at Liberty, Missouri and the other one is registered to Take-2, although the server IP is same for both.
However, I am leaning towards the possibility that both sites might forward to the same content in near future.
Yeah, sounds like you know what you're talking about, lol. Sounds cool.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Two sites (www.weazelnews.com and www.libertycitypolice.com) on the list got activated with the 02.21.08 update, still looking for new teaser sites.

Old 02-22-2008   #12
CB

Those 2 just link back to the main site.

Old 02-22-2008   #13
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH View Post
Those 2 just link back to the main site.
Those two were linked to similar looking 'Under construction' sites as www.peepthatshit.com or www.goldberglignerandshyster.com before yesterday. Now they are redirected to their own new segments on the official site.

Last edited by Asif; 02-22-2008 at 10:31 AM..
Old 02-22-2008   #14
CB

Ok, I see. My apologies.

Old 02-22-2008   #15
AC87
$Money Maker$

AC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know, those bankofliberty sites dont look like rockstar sites. I dont think they have anything to do with GTAIV, so unti otherwise....

Gamertag: HarlemAC87
Current MP Ranks: Call Of Duty 4 (Prestige 1 - Level 55),Halo 3 (Commander), R6Vegas (Private Second Class)
AC87 is offline   Reply With Quote