Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
GTA IV Release Date ANNOUNCED!

http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDeta...leaseID=289342

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 01-24-2008 at 08:46 AM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
At last it's been confirmed, nice find Asif, i'm glad that all the speculation will stop now.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #3
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
At last it's been confirmed, nice find Asif, i'm glad that all the speculation will stop now.
Agreed, now that our IV Nemisis is dead ( not knowing ), an we know the day, ohh happy day at last , LoL. Now on to the real fun.
Old 01-24-2008   #4
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
Agreed, now that our IV Nemisis is dead ( not knowing ), an we know the day, ohh happy day at last , LoL. Now on to the real fun.
For some reason Im sad about that

I mean its still 3 months away, and all this not knowing made speculations really fun, but hey, now we know, and now we wait for more info, reviews, screenshots, and the 4th trailer.
Old 01-24-2008   #5
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
So i'm guessing thats the US Release date. The UK one should be around 3rd of May?

BTW. Nice find.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Nice to know finally!

It seems everyone gets it the same day which is cool.

Quote:
Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and will be in stores worldwide on April 29, 2008.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #7
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
This may be spam but.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #8
anton2015
Newbie Member

anton2015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic View Post
This may be spam but.
I was thinking the exact same thing

Its sooo far away tho ... But actualy ... just enough time to give my boss notice of my now planned holidays hehe my gf will hate me
anton2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #9
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Posted on the main page. I was wondering though, that sentence Jimmy put in bold, does that mean it will be released simultaneously across the world?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I guess it does since it says worldwide instead of the usual USA and Europe etc, separately.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #11
Retromoe
Resident Superstar
Amateur Member

Retromoe is on a distinguished roadRetromoe is on a distinguished road
nice find asif, ill think ill go pre-order my limited edition in a few. thxxx
Old 01-24-2008   #12
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I can't believe I have finals the next week. This is AMAZING news. I'll be able to spend my time with the week after it comes out on SUMMER BREAK. I mean, REALLY? I spent 100 + hours on GTASA. This is great news! Thank you R*!
Old 01-24-2008   #13
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
The last Tuesday in April. They've left it to the last possible minute that they could to release it.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #14
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Since it is a worldwide release, countries in far-east region as Australia/New Zealand would be getting it hours before the UK or USA. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #15
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Horrible news, Neil is right...They're making to where it's the last possible day they could release it without it being delayed again. I was hoping for maybe a mid April or even a late March release. But nope, they make it the very last possible day. Eh, at least it's coming out...But this waiting game really sucks.

Edit: Btw, I guessed long ago that it would come out April 22nd. So I was one week off...Not too bad.

Last edited by phreak; 01-24-2008 at 08:23 AM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote