Old 01-01-2008   #1
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
GRIM's AKM Kalashnikov project

So for a school project i got 100 hours to do something, so i chose to model some since i hardly have time for it any moore.

So im going to make some AKM variants, AKM is the most used and sold weapon in the world and are made in many countries and difrent versions so i thought making some of those variants from difrent countries such as the Romanian AIM and AIMS, the Hungarian AMD 65, and a Russian Folding stock version of the AKM called AKMS.

I havent decied wich packs these AKM variants is going to be relesed with yet but i have one idea this far for the Romanian AIMS that will be in a pack with a alternative 75 round drummagazine, the pack will be Namned "The North Vinewood shootout" after the real bank rob "The North Hollywood shootout" and its own movie "44-minutes"

Enough with the bla bla and to the pics, heres the Model i just completed unskinned. Polycount: (tris) 2340

Zmod view

AKM

And a Sketchup view
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9022/3dakm4ub4.jpg

Ill start skinning it soon so be sure to see some new updates soon
Old 01-01-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice to see you active again GRIM, hope you get an A on this project. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Excellent Your weapon mods are always my favorites to marvel at... I'm definitely looking forward to this one - the detail is great!
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008   #4
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Thx

some update on the AKM

Old 01-03-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'd A+ that project. Nice to see something new from ya
Old 01-04-2008   #6
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
This is just awesome! A+.
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #7
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
lol...i love it