Old 12-12-2007   #1
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
GTAG on OPM

Congrats...

Got the issue yesterday, but couldn't scan it...
Official PlayStation Magazine

Gtagaming:

Quote:
GTA Artistry: With Sections for Screenshots, movies, official art, fan art, and are interpretations (called "Things to Notice") as well as an elegant art opener, this site wins The Best GTA IV Art Award".

Preview Gallery: We like the quick links to previews that lead you straight to a forum thread so you can extrapolate on what you just read."
Gta4.net

Quote:
Slick Layout: White text on a black background may not be the healthiest color combination for our eyes, but we love the clean, open design."

Guns Galore: A weapons tab leads you to a list of weapons that will probably be in the game, based on the trailers. It mentions each weapon's caliber, capacity, and background.

Busy Forums: Of all the Forums, the ones at GTA4.net were the most active. Our favorite thread? "Missions you DON'T want in 4"
PlanetGrandTheftauto.Gamespy.com/GTA4/

Quote:
Educated Guesswork: "This site includes a shot-by-shot analysis of the first GTA IV Trailer. You're bound to learn an interesting tidbit or two you hadn't already heard.... if not in the actual analysis, then in the five pages of comments that follow."

Countdown to NowWhen: "You can download a GTA IV Countdown screensaver. As of print time, the official word was that GTA IV has been pushed to sometime in Spring 2008, so we're not sure how the countdown works now. You need a FilePlanet subscription to download it."
TheGtaplace.com/GTA4/

Quote:
Hopes and Dreams: If Rockstar won't release more information, we'll make stuff up! At least thats the mentality behind fans of this site. They feature a slew of "Fake Screens" of scenes they'd like to see in GTA IV"

Last edited by Charger; 12-12-2007 at 08:23 PM..
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #2
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome, and nice find.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #3
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
very nice.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #4
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
Updated with a quote for those who can't read it well.

@Zidane, well it did, but PSM now became the official Magazine for PS.
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #5
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! I thought OPM went out of business though. Now I need to subscribe again! And hopefully get a backorder of that issue.
Old 12-12-2007   #6
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Nice, site really is amazing, no one can deny that.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #7
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Nice, site really is amazing, no one can deny that.
Except for certain staff members of this site
Old 12-12-2007   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane
Wow.

------
On a MORE CHEERY NOTE...as I said in the comments section of the front page, congratulations slim... i knew that page would be a hit from the start its good to see that its getting the publicity it deserves in the magazine. its that sort of innovation that gets the site noticed, keep it up
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #9
Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo
Wow.
It's true :\
Old 12-13-2007   #10
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do you mean they disagree or they're bringing the site down?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #11
Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Do you mean they disagree or they're bringing the site down?
The first one.
Old 12-13-2007   #12
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The first one.
I think Rappo may have misunderstood you, then.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Holy shit.. that is so cool.

Edit: Wow! That's my artsy box art-ish map thing I made in the screenshot!

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 12-12-2007 at 07:48 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #14
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Edit: Wow! That's my artsy box art-ish map thing I made in the screenshot!
That's cool for you.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #15
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
You made front page FYI.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote