Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007   #1
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
New GTA IV Info. and Previews

Summary of all recent new information derived from newly released magazines:

- Niko can have several missions active at one time, cycling through them via your phone's 'To Do' list.
- And in the middle of a mission, Niko can take on entirely different jobs.
- Niko can pay double the amount to make the taxi drivers drive twice as fast.
- The Xbox 360 Version of the game is 80% complete
- The itself is set in October 2007.
- Pedestrians also Cough, Sneeze, Smoke and Mutter in their breath
- Hardly any duplicate pedestrian models and car models in the same area.
- Throughtout the game, bigger weapons will have to be stashed out of sight or Niko will attract attention.
- The offices are large with multiple rooms and the jumpy glitchiness of the PS2 titles is largely absent.

News from http://www.angelcraftstudios.com/gta4/index.html
Old 08-19-2007   #2
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Not much to take from this. I like the diversity, that you can take on several missions at the same time.
Old 08-19-2007   #3
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Sounds pretty good, can't wait for March.
Old 08-19-2007   #4
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The first point sounds like it will be similar to Oblivion in that respect.
Old 08-19-2007   #5
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
sounds good. cant wait til it comes out. dont we all just love waiting? haha

Old 08-19-2007   #6
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
very cool....i like the freedom aspect....
Old 08-19-2007   #7
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
Magazine Scans for GTA4 will be available on a special server that I will provide to a few selected people like Asif of GTAGaming and Jordan Liles and Adriaan of PlanetGTA as well as a few others.

But you would like to be added to this special list of 100 people then please email me or contact me on here and i'll consider your application.
But I won't be handing this address out to anyone as I don't wana face any kind of legal action.

Matt Stanyon

News : http://mattyblog.cookynet.com
Email : mattyblog@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by raidenraider200; 08-19-2007 at 03:01 PM..
Old 08-19-2007   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well I've already posted this as news and credited C-Bullets for informing me, but once Asif gets back he can edit the scans in and credit you if he wants ok?
Old 08-19-2007   #9
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i hope the scans are new.
i want to hear somthing bout the fighting.
Old 08-19-2007   #10
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
+Rep back to everyone. These updates keep getting better.
Old 08-19-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I feel it unnecessary to get scans of these 4 magazines, these are based on the same demo since around the E3.

Quote:
in the middle of a mission, Niko can take on entirely different jobs.
This sounds good, mission structure is now segmented.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Old 08-19-2007   #12
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
The "cough, smoke, sneeze, mutter" aspect adds even more to the realism. At least we'll have to "try" in this game, too.

Not to say nobody has
Old 08-20-2007   #13
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, what is there so say really but "sounds good"? :p
Old 08-20-2007   #14
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Not really any news here. But thanks for posting as we're in a bit of a dry spill.
Old 08-20-2007   #15
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
the game is set in oct 2007

i hope not i want the game to have seasons