Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #1
Cannavaro
[13]

Cannavaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you Really Like the Main Character So far?

Well, were not quite sure if he is the main character, but it seems so. I personally think that GTA Could have made a better main character, i mean.. doesn't this guy look a little rough

Perhaps Here, Things will Be Different
Cannavaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #2
Under_score
The Snuke

Under_score is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't so much care about the main character as I do about the supposed tranny hookers.....

Anyway, the main character rules.
Under_score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Personally, I love him and think he will fit the role perfectly. It's about time we got a great, new protagonist
Old 03-30-2007   #4
Under_score
The Snuke

Under_score is an unknown quantity at this point
For some reason, he kinda reminds me of Jean Reno.
Under_score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #5
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
This guy sounds like Boris the Blade from Snatch i think it may be his voice.
Old 03-30-2007   #6
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
first i wanna say, HIm, AWSOME ASS FUCKING SIG, second, if hes jewish ill love him, but im not to sure, i heard him say 3 things and i saw him for 20 seconds, i need alot more time or at least some action shots or somthing in order to actually start liking the character.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #7
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
I think he is great. Couldn't be better.
Old 03-30-2007   #8
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Definately seems like he'll be an awesome character.

Good that there's a completely different sort of type of people too, Russian mafia, who saw that coming?

heh, anything but friggin ghetto-ass gangstas again.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #9
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
He is great, although he could be slightly younger.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #10
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I thought I had a thread on this...Oh yeah I do:

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86262

Other than that, yeah I like him. He'll be great.
Old 03-30-2007   #11
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
could be better
Old 03-31-2007   #12
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
How can you guys judge him from a trailer ? That's just plain stupid.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #13
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Well we already know what his voice sounds like, his attitude, a bit of his past history. There's already enough information in the trailer about the new guy to either like him or not.
Old 03-30-2007   #14
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
He is amazing. I can tell I'll love his personality.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #15
Ipenguin

Ipenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
I actualy think that I will enjoy playing this character as much as I liked Tommy In Vice City. Only thing I hope he isn't a hypocrite. It sounds like he might want to leave the world of crime, but the story line will involve killing and just normal game play itself is about crim. Where is the fun when the character says he doesnt want to kill but you do. Sorta like the scarface game... boy did that make me mad

Ipenguin is offline   Reply With Quote