Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2007   #1
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Manipulating the Trailer release clock

(Sorry if this is the wrong Category to post this thread...)

This just happend to me a few minutes ago, but I was messing around with my PC's clock, and (while watching the GTA IV Trailer timer), I noticed that What I applied to my clock settings, ALSO had the same affect on the Page itself, so I set it to where it only had a few seconds remaing before it hit "0", and it took me to this page:

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/index2.html

It took me to this page when the clock hit "0" Giving me the "HTTP 404 Not Found" page...

Not really anything important just thought I would share a strange experience....
But why the hell did it change the timer on the Trailer page itslef?
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah it's already been posted twice, sorry to burst your bubble.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote