Old 03-07-2007   #1
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Australian GTA players.

Will you be importing GTA IV from the UK to avoid possible censorship changes made by the OFLC on the Australian version?

Iím not sure but I think I will.

Fucking Censorship
Old 03-07-2007   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
There hasn't been any censorship changes for Australia since Vice City. So I highly doubt I will.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #3
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
i will by it in AU
Old 03-08-2007   #4
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
There is a possiblity that GTA IV could be banned in Australia.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #5
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
I'm buying in Australia.

If GTA IV is banned, or cut, you will know about a month or so before the American release anyways, by checking the OFLC website.
Old 03-12-2007   #6
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
There is a possiblity that GTA IV could be banned in Australia.
If anything Manhunt 2 would be banned (Refused classification)

Its just the OFLC are not forgiving and after the hot coffie mess up. I think the release of GTA IV in Australia could get messy.

And now we have JT on the case yet again.......

Just wait and see I guess.
Old 03-12-2007   #7
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_richy66
And now we have JT on the case yet again.......

Just wait and see I guess.
Honestly can't see him getting his own way, dont forget it's Microsoft and Rockstar he's up against this time.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote