Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2007   #1
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
What "Ridiculous Rumors" should we see?

We all know what happened with SA. Now with GTA IV how far do you think people will go? What bullshit do you expect to hear about before or after the game is released?

All I can say is bring on the UFO’S and Bigfoot
Old 03-06-2007   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Well I've been wondering if the "Shadykiller" will return whom some may remember from VC/SA days. I also wondered why they weren't doing their thing with the stories games but there could be many reasons for that.

Anyone remember the shadykiller?

EDIT: Just found these. Looks like "Rockstars shadykiller" wasn't real.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13333 (don't post in this ofcourse)
http://friendpages.com/cgi-bin/publi...id=shadykiller

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 03-06-2007 at 06:18 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Well I've been wondering if the "Shadykiller" will return whom some may remember from VC/SA days. I also wondered why they weren't doing their thing with the stories games but there could be many reasons for that.

Anyone remember the shadykiller?

EDIT: Just found these. Looks like "Rockstars shadykiller" wasn't real.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13333 (don't post in this ofcourse)
http://friendpages.com/cgi-bin/publi...id=shadykiller
I don't may you please tell me who he is?(yes i read your post but still)

Anyway i'd like to see UFOs,Leatherface and Piggsy,Bigfoot,Yeti,the IT clown(lol yes the one from the movie), a crazy serial killer,Jaws,A 4 armed freak that lives in the woods,Loc ness Monster,Abandonded islands, Zombies, Dinosaurs in the woods, and anything else that rockstar can think of.

Last edited by I'm a Robot; 03-06-2007 at 09:59 AM..
I'm a Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #4
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I heard the main character will be an alien from outer space.

(If that doesn't start something, I dunno what WILL)
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #5
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
You beat me I'm a Robot. To Leatherface that is, that had some serious speculation in the Winter of the SA year. Pictures, all that. I expect to see Ghosts in the Woods, Crazy Ninjas, The Girl from The Ring.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #6
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, it would be fantastic if they really would put in some freaky poop like Yeti's or UFO's or even dinosaurs.
Something out of the ordinary.
Old 03-06-2007   #7
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
Yea, it would be fantastic if they really would put in some freaky poop like Yeti's or UFO's or even dinosaurs.
Put on my huntin hat my combat boots some camo jeans and a combat jacket grab my rifle. i'm gonna go yeti hunting. 3 days into the search boys it appears i've came across a yeti civilization.
Old 03-06-2007   #8
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
If I see a Dinosaur in GTAIV I will hold you personally responsible, and that means I'll have to kill you. Seriously that is laaaaaaame.

Real people? Maybe people that try and kill you because you killed their brother in a hit-and-run or a shoot-out or something.

Since GTA is supposed to be vaguely realistic, I don't think there's going to be a Yeti, Bigfoot, UFO's, Dinosaurs.., Leatherface..anything like that.

What would be cool is Kinghtrider though. That would be..the ultimate.

Or just a mission with David Hasselhoff, preferably where you kill him.
Old 03-06-2007   #9
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I wouldn't want UFO's ,Yetis, or Dinosaurs in GTA IV because it just doesn't fit in with what you do in the game, it would be cool to find an occasional guy who tries to kill you in the woods or something, but dinosaurs and yetis just wouldn't seem likes something that would be put in GTA IV.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #10
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
We've had ghost cars in San Andreas, let's bring a whole ghost ship!
Heh, whatever, all these rumours depend upon the environment of the game, which yet to be known.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #11
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
We've had ghost cars in San Andreas, let's bring a whole ghost ship!
Heh, whatever, all these rumours depend upon the environment of the game, which yet to be known.
Great idea and the guardian of the ship is the cracken
Old 03-06-2007   #12
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Well if it was Japan we could have Godzilla...
Old 03-06-2007   #13
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike
Well if it was Japan we could have Godzilla...
LOL!
That'd be superb
Old 03-06-2007   #14
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I can see someone making a fuss about children or something
Old 03-06-2007   #15
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
From what I remember, and if there's someone who remembers better - please post, Rockstars shadykiller was someone who claimed to be a Rockstar insider (or at least have some close inside source) and posted supposed info about Vice City & San Andreas in the lead up to their releases. Some of the stuff turned out to be true, but some was also false.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote