Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
So what do you expect to get out of this trailer?

Just wondering, what do you guys think we'll get out of this trailer in a few weeks? Location revealed? Story/plot? Protagonist?
Old 03-01-2007   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I expect Main character and location. They might not even say anything about it in the trailer, but it will undoubtedly be released with all the information on location etc. Although the trailer will probably only go for around 30 seconds to a minute.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #3
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
It's likely the location will be revealed, and I think there will be hints to the story and plot. Ofcourse, we'll see all the goodies like new physics etc, etc, etc, etc
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Location, character and the probable timeline.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #5
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Forgot to mention, we'll probably get some music from the game.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #6
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Forgot to mention, we'll probably get some music from the game.
How could I forget. I hope it's a regular trailer, not a teaser.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #7
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
How could I forget. I hope it's a regular trailer, not a teaser.
I'm gunna guess it'll be a teaser, unfortunately... whatever we get from it though, I'll bet R* are gunna set it up so we ask even more questions and get even more excited about it. It'll be a teaser, with sequences in that keep us guessing - that's my opinion. I guess we'll see in 25 days 11 hours and 33 minutes (at time of writing)!
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #8
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, location, characters, time period, maybe some physics/features.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #9
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
A ruined pair of pants. And What I have been waiting for since I beat GTA3. A official definition of the next level of gaming.
Old 03-02-2007   #10
Mighty D.R.
WGO

Mighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished road
Location, main character and maybe time. It will probably be like the first VC trailer.
Old 03-02-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Oh, also we may get the chance to see the probable deployment of euphoria into the game; NaturalMotion had been rumoured to be in collaboration with R* for last couple of months - so I feel a great possibilty.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #12
TONY_ak47
WarofArt

TONY_ak47 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think they're mainly going to show off the graphics, and the location.
Old 03-02-2007   #13
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
GTA stands for Grand Theft Auto. Isn't that about cars? What about bikes, planes, boats and donkeys? The vehicles man, the vehicles! We may also see some stunts too, just to make it all flashy. Oh yeah, don't forget the weapons.

Last edited by CaliMex; 03-02-2007 at 01:14 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #14
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I think that we will see a whole line-up of new vehicles, they might keep the commercial ones, but cars and airborn is what interests me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMex
We may also see some tunts too, just to make it all flashy.
I'm quite sure you meant stunts...
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
A coincidence that within a week the Eurphoria Engine joins Rockstar Games, the GTA IV Trailer gets announced? That sounds like a confirmation of the engine being used to me.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote