Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2007   #1
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
All GTA (II+III+VC+SA+LCS+VCS) Missions on YouTube.

hey guys. Just a heads up about a new video guide I'm working on for all the GTA games.

I just finished up GTA: San Andreas, and just thought I'd share. I've been getting a ton of awesome feed back, so I figured the people here would def. appretiate it.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=GTAmissions

I've also done the entire LCS game, and am currently working on GTA3, followed by Vice City.

Peace!
b.j.
GTAmissions.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
/Moved to GTA Series.

Man, that's huge amount of job. Thank you very much for sharing.

For any update with videos, please leave a message here, no need to make new thread.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Truly great stuff. You've gone to a lot of effort and it's highly appreciated.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Great work you have done there, will be sure to reffer people in need to your work.

And thanks for sharing.

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #5
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
Awesome, thanks a lot guys. And I'll be doing ALL gta games, (as long as they come out for a console!). So VCS is def. in the line up!
Old 02-11-2007   #6
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

Just an update, I've started working on the page for http://www.gtamissions.com

I'm not much for building pages, but whatever!

Let me know if you happen to come across any wrong/broken links!
Old 02-11-2007   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
That looks good and great job again on sorting all those missions on the site.
Edit: You may add the VCS box image on the left panel, in advance. It's less than a month to release on PS2.

Last edited by Asif; 02-11-2007 at 10:08 AM..
Old 02-11-2007   #8
Pivac

Pivac is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, nice. Looks like it took you a lot if time...

Anyway, thanks, its very helpful.
Pivac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #9
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

update! - Finished putting the videos I do have on the site, added google adsense ads, AND, i'm about 3 missions away from being done with GTA3!

Vice City Coming Next! Followed by VCS!

http://www.gtamissions.com

btw, if you dig what I'm doing here, or if my videos have helped you on a mission you were stuck on, could you please take 5 seconds out of your day and click an ad or two? I'm dying to see how these ads actually pay off! Thanks!
Old 02-14-2007   #10
Asif
Moderator =)

Nice going man, you're progressing very fast.

Old 02-14-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
That's some good stuff. Really nice job, you're very dedicated

+Rep
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #12
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Awesome work at that. I'm sure that they will help alot of people.
Old 02-14-2007   #13
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Nice one man - You rock!!!!! and I'm NOT JUST saying that, I MEAN IT!!! Well done! Can't wait to see VC!

+rep
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #14
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

Thanks guys!

Can't wait to start on Vice City!!!!
Old 02-14-2007   #15
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions.com
Thanks guys!

Can't wait to start on Vice City!!!!
YEAH!!! VC just...well...ROCKS eace:
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote