Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006   #1
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Location of The Chunder Wheel - Found

Note: I found all this information on GTA Portable Forums at this link: GTA Portable

In the second trailer the Chunder Wheel can be seen while Vic is riding the jet-ski.

Map

A very special thanks to Jamil at GTA Portable.

Last edited by victim; 09-27-2006 at 05:45 AM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #2
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Cool but, no Malibu Club
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The boat which you are able to board will be the club I think.

Nice find Victim.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #4
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'm not sure the people at GTA Portable can really say they found it since the members at GTA Forums figured out it's location weeks ago when the first scanned screens from magazines appeared. It's the construction site where Tommy got missions from Avery, not quite where that map says.

Also, even if the Malibu club is there, in this screen you wouldn't be able to see it as far as I can tell as the closer buildings we can see are in the way.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #5
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
I'm not sure the people at GTA Portable can really say they found it since the members at GTA Forums figured out it's location weeks ago when the first scanned screens from magazines appeared. It's the construction site where Tommy got missions from Avery, not quite where that map says.

Also, even if the Malibu club is there, in this screen you wouldn't be able to see it as far as I can tell as the closer buildings we can see are in the way.
My bad. It's just, from the way that pic looked, I was thinking the Wheel was just down the road from the Malibu (where that one stunt ramp is).

Only a month away anyway
Old 09-27-2006   #6
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Is that the VCS map? If so, what is this? A new ship, perhaps? Or is it the boat 5tatic was talking about?
I didn't see it in VC...

Flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
Is that the VCS map? If so, what is this? A new ship, perhaps? Or is it the boat 5tatic was talking about?
I didn't see it in VC...

Actually a guy at GTAForums made this map, he assumed that the cruise ship might be around the prawn island. Though all of you guys already have noticed that it is at Vice Port.

Oh, there's also a new ship at Viceport, replacing the previous one at VC'86. (anchored a bit more to the north this time)

Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #8
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
I didn't see it in VC...

Looks like an airship to me.
TheNamelessGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #9
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Nah the ship is down south more where the Haitians were in VC.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Uh yeah Malibu should still be there.. nice phreak

Thanks for the info, although I'm not too fond of the location. The beach area would seem more logical.
Old 09-27-2006   #11
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I posted a map of where we thought the Chunder Wheel was to help Asif, scroll down to my reply at #11.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75300
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #12
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Oh nice find Asif. Looks to be a good game, with additions and what not. That new cruise ship looks like it is better textured.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #13
phreak
wsup den

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o_comparis.jpg

Hmm..Can't see the mansion in that pic, but it's in VCS, right?
Old 09-28-2006   #14
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o_comparis.jpg

Hmm..Can't see the mansion in that pic, but it's in VCS, right?
Diaz mansion? Yes, it's there.

Asif is offline   Reply With Quote