Old 09-20-2006   #1
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Two new Trailers

Here are two new trailers found off IGN.COM

There short, but awesome!

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/779/779851/vids_1.html
Old 09-20-2006   #2
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
jet ski looks incredible
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #3
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
jet ski looks incredible

Tell me about it, the Jet-Ski's look really exciting. Everytime I see a new trailer or screen I get more hyped for this game.
Old 09-20-2006   #4
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i wonder why they are mainly only showing the part of city right near the docks, it seems thats where alot of the screens and the 3 trailers take place.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #5
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
i wonder why they are mainly only showing the part of city right near the docks, it seems thats where alot of the screens and the 3 trailers take place.
Wow, Your right, I never really thought about that. I Wonder why... maybe they aren't complete with ceartin parts of the city or something... Insinse they are redoing almost have the city.
Old 09-20-2006   #6
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
First one: Awesome music and the cars look great!
Second: Jet ski look like awesome and so does the chopper. Do you think thats the first mission we have been hearing about?
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #7
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Love the one with the Stinger. Cars seem faster in VCS than in VC, which is great.
Old 09-21-2006   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Thats fackin awesome!

+rep for you

I was hoping theyd show the jetski's.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #9
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Nice find. Jet Ski looks amazing.

New screen on IGN

Edit: Merge my thread with Soldiers thread. They both are gameplay videos pretty much.

Edit 2:
Helicopter gameplay video

Gamevideos

Last edited by victim; 09-21-2006 at 06:47 AM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #10
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
New screen on IGN

I hope we see other peds riding round on them. That would be cool
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #11
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
I hope we see other peds riding round on them. That would be cool
Yea, running them over with a boat. That would be fun.
Old 09-21-2006   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The song on the Jet Ski trailer sounds like it should be on Wildstyle.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #13
Kez
Vercetti Mob

Kez is an unknown quantity at this point
I think they focused on the docks a lot because they probably are a big part of the game in terms of missions.
Kez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #14
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kez
I think they focused on the docks a lot because they probably are a big part of the game in terms of missions.
Yes, knowing that Vic gets killed there in two years. Also, that's THE place to do drug deals.
Old 09-21-2006   #15
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Man, those videos look good!