Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2006   #1
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
What you need for 100%

Here's a handy checklist for achieving 100% on LCS.

- All Storyline Missions Complete:
- Prologue
- Vincenzo Cilli
- JD O'Toole
- Ma Cipriani
- Maria
- Salvatore Leone
- Donald Love
- Father Ned
- McAffrey
- Toshiko Kasen

- All Bonus Missions Complete:
- All 16 Cars Collected for Car-Azy Giveaway
- All 3 RC Races Complete, level 3 on each (Thrashin' RC, Ragin' RC, Chasin' RC)
- All 3 Car Races Complete (Low-rider Rumble, Deimos Dash, Wi-Cheetah Run)
- All 3 Motorcycle Races Complete (Red Light Racing, Torrington TT, Gangsta GP)
- Drive-by Missions Complete (9MM Mayhem, Scooter Shooter, AWOL Angel)
- Car Salesman Complete (Complete Level 6)
- Bike Salesman Complete (Sell 40 bikes)
- All "Bike Courses" Complete (Wong Side of the Tracks, Scrapyard Challenge, Go Go Faggio)
- Level 10 of "Bump and Grinds" Complete
- Complete Level 5 of "Slash TV" twice
- Complete "RC Triad Takedown"
- Complete Level 12 of "See The Sight Before Your Flight"
- Complete "Karmageddon" (again, after completing it for Father Ned)
- Complete Level 15 of "Avenging Angels" once on each of the 3 Islands

- All Vehicle Missions Complete:
- 100 Taxi Fares Complete
- Level 12 Paramedic Complete
- Level 12 Firefighter Complete
- Level 12 Vigilante Complete
- "Trash Dash" Complete on all 3 Islands
- Level 10 "Noodle Punk" Complete
- Level 10 "Well Snacked Pizza" Complete

- All Collectibles Collected:
- All 100 Packages
- All 26 Unique Jumps
- All 20 Rampages
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #2
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Thanks, dude. great work on that list.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #3
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
No problem T-Virus. I hope it helps everyone in getting 100%.
Old 07-06-2006   #4
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Heh, actually really helpful. I didn't know alot of those.

<3
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I've got a list from when the PSP version was released , have a look through it in case there is anything else ....

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 07-31-2006 at 01:57 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006   #6
Gamaya

That list is incorrect, clansman. I'd suggest following the one I've written up (considering it's what I followed, and I got 100%).
Old 07-09-2006   #7
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaya
That list is incorrect, clansman. I'd suggest following the one I've written up (considering it's what I followed, and I got 100%).
Thanks Gamaya , i will go wth your list and quote it in any future references , is that ok with you...
Old 07-09-2006   #8
Cauhl
Almost 100% complete VCS!

Cauhl is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks & good work Gamaya.
Old 07-12-2006   #9
Gamaya

Yes that is absolutely fine by me Clansman, quote it as you like, just don't pass it off as your own (that would be my only request )
Old 07-12-2006   #10
Wicked Member

As if i would do that Gamaya....you have my word..<3

And thanks for the info on Car sales man missions you were right....one i owe you...

EDIT : You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gamaya again.
Old 07-16-2006   #11
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Cheers Gamaya, very helpful guide.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #12
Gamaya

I know that if this weren't a stickied thread it would be a serious bump, but I'd just like to point out that if anyone has any issues with this list then please don't hesitate to question it.
Old 10-08-2007   #13
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, i forgot 2 do the rampages
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #14
Aidan_Weisz
Newbie Member

Aidan_Weisz is an unknown quantity at this point
Difficult to achieve

Great list but difficult to achieve by me
Old 06-23-2009   #15
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
It's a hell of a lot easier than San Andreas, just keep working at it and you should have it.