Old 01-07-2014   #1
Cityclass
Newbie Member

Cityclass is an unknown quantity at this point
Help!

Hello,
I have a problem: I have replaced a police car with a light bar (NOT ELS) with the fbi buffalo, but when i press to activate the lights, they work only on the frontal part of the light bar and not on the rear.
Someone can help me please!?
Thanks
Cityclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That's an error in the model itself most likely , you didnt do anything wrong. Just try a different police vehicle mod
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014   #3
Ricardo Name
Newbie Member

Ricardo Name is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm having this problem too. I've tried using several cars of this site, but the lights do not work. It's funny because when I use play car lights work but the car is a mod, it does not work. The siren sounds but the lights do not work.
Could you help me?
Ricardo Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Is it an 'ELS' vehicle? if so install the ELS mod aswell, it's a mod for extra lighting on police vehicles and such
Old 05-08-2014   #5
Ricardo Name
Newbie Member

I tried installing the ELS but caught playing. He did not open and I had to uninstall.
Would have some program that is trusted to tell me?
Old 05-09-2014   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

You could try a non els police car
Old 05-09-2014   #7
Ricardo Name
Newbie Member

You say one ambulance or fire truck? But the system would not be the same?
You're right. The cars that do not use this feature work. But the coolest police cars use this feature.
There's no way I use it?

Last edited by Ricardo Name; 05-09-2014 at 06:52 AM..
Old 05-09-2014   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No you can't use those ELS vehicles without the ELS mod (they won't function atleast). If you really want them I'd suggest trying to install the ELS mod again, just make sure you've updated your game and got the right files. I'm sure it's all there in the readme
Old 05-09-2014   #9
Ricardo Name
Newbie Member

I'll get the site LCPDFR. I believe that given problem by picking on another website. Thank you for your attention.