Old 12-17-2013   #1
timmehdj
Newbie Member

timmehdj is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry GTA IV Car Spawner bug HELP!

I'm a noob on GTA IV downloading car mods then i come upon a car spawner. I download the file then it says it doesn't support this version of GTA IV so i uninstalled it from my computer but i tried running GTA IV to test my
new car mods but then it froze on a black screen then i had to ctrl+alt+del to get out and there was a message popping out that said doesn not support this version. This happend before i didnt un install it i was suspecting it to be gone but wasn't

The Car spawner mod link: http://www.gta4-mods.com/tools/gta-i...wner-v14-f1931
timmehdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Id say redownload the car spawner and see which files are in that package, then make sure those arent in your main folder
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote