Old 12-09-2013   #1
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
View new posts bug?

Seem to have had this a lot lately. When I log in the first thing I do is click new posts to see what I've missed. At the top underneath my name it says something like "you last visited 1 day ago." I click new posts and then it'll say "you last visited 1 minute ago" but it says no new posts available to view. Normally I'd have a list of like a dozen threads or whatever with new posts since I last logged in. However one look in crap shack and you can clearly see new posts. Kinda annoying having to manually look through all the areas of the forum. It's like it's looking for posts since I logged in rather than posts from when I last logged in so obviously it shows nothing.

Anyone else get this?

I don't seem to get it all the time but I usually get it 75% of the time.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
What is the first page you land on when visiting the forums? I've had this happen to me before if I look into a specific forum, or view my User CP/private messages before hitting "New Posts." Since then I've changed my bookmark to the new post URL (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew) and I don't get any issues that way.
Old 12-17-2013   #3
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
I type "gtagaming.com/forums" into firefox and then click new posts once I've logged in. I'll bookmark that link though in the future. Thanks,

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote