Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Easy Money $270,000 per hour (Not anymore)

EDIT: THIS NO LONGER WORKS

If you need help making money in GTA Online watch this video! This is a speed run of the Gerald mission called "Violent Duct" which pays out $9,000 for less than a minute's work. Each run like this this took us an average of 2 minutes (including load time) so doing the math it equates to $270,000 per hour. As of today (Oct 7th, 2013) it is still the fastest way to make money even at rank 40s & 50. Stay tuned to the end of the video to see the rank 50 Merryweather Airstrike ability.

I made this video to illustrate one of my main problems with this game. This is easy money but it's a symptom of a serious flaw in progression when a lvl 50 would rather grind this noob mission instead of doing high level missions because this pays better.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Do this and then lose it all the next day! The fun on GTAOnline.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
There's a lot of people doing this. Enjoy it while you can because I'm sure R* will nerf this mission with a patch so you can't exploit it anymore.
Old 10-07-2013   #4
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
This is basically how I made my 400k/ level 25 on day one of GTA:O
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #5
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
I thought boosting and killing people during free roam could make you a bad sport. I'll give it a try.
Old 10-07-2013   #6
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I see the point you've been making about this, Kodo. I have to say too the tactic of you running in while your team does the killing/distraction seems like it could be a pretty fun way to approach these sorts of jobs.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #7
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
There's a lvl 45 mission from Martin Madrozzo that we found gives $18,000 and 3,000 rep per run, it can be done in 30 seconds to 1 minute, it winds up being much more efficient like $700/hr and 160k/hr. I will put together a video for this soon. Also found a lvl 65 mission that pays out $25,000 per run.
Old 10-08-2013   #8
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I unlocked Violent Duct today, and unfortunately didn't know the trick to replaying it post-patch till after I'd done it, so I can only redo it if someone puts out an open invite during a session. Still, I'm not too far from my goal of buying a decent pad now, so I can't complain too much.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #9
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Call Gerald he will possibly give it to you again.
Old 10-08-2013   #10
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Nerfed to 3K
Old 10-09-2013   #11
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
Nerfed to 3K
Called it.
Old 10-08-2013   #12
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Wtf fucking bullshit really?
Old 10-08-2013   #13
Kodo

When was it nerfed? This was still working on Xbox after the title update #2

But there's a better mission at lvl 45 and at lvl 75 so if you have someone in your party ask them for Mixed up With Coke (lvl 45) or Rooftop Rumble (75)
Old 10-09-2013   #14
j_harvill

Confirmed R* dropped to $3000.

Damnit my picture isn't showing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
When was it nerfed? This was still working on Xbox after the title update #2

But there's a better mission at lvl 45 and at lvl 75 so if you have someone in your party ask them for Mixed up With Coke (lvl 45) or Rooftop Rumble (75)

What are the payouts Kodo?

Last edited by j_harvill; 10-09-2013 at 01:37 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #15
Kodo

Mixed Up With Coke (Martin - 45) gives $18k and over 3k rep

Rooftop Rumble (Martin - 75) gives $25k and 4.5k rep

I've seen that the more crew members you do it with, the more rep you get on Hard. So it's giving like 5k xp per run and takes 20 seconds. This is how people are hitting rank 120 and higher already.