Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2013   #1
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
GTA V gets $800 million in sales in 1 day

http://ca.games.yahoo.com/blogs/plug...195825506.html

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
It's awesome to see it being really successful, financially. When we're dicking around on these forums for years between games, I forget that it's actually a super popular series outside our circle.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
That is amazing. I knew they would rack up the money. I mean hell I spent over $325 myself.
Old 09-19-2013   #4
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
That is amazing. I knew they would rack up the money. I mean hell I spent over $325 myself.
$325

was that new console + game? or multiple copies for friends as well?

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #5
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I spent around $200 for the CE and LE guide.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #6
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
2 ce's for both consoles plus le guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
It's awesome to see it being really successful, financially. When we're dicking around on these forums for years between games, I forget that it's actually a super popular series outside our circle.
It was shameful at the midnight release to see all the fucking retards. Being on here so much recently made me feel that the gta community was intelligent and enjoyed the game for more than just killing people. Don't get me wrong I love that part a lot but it's so much more in depth. The world is amazingly detailed and the characters as well. The missions and everything to me are so well thought out. I just pisses me off to see people who haven't been a true fan to the series enough to appreciate the true progress made here.

Last edited by j_harvill; 09-19-2013 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #7
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Your move financial crisis.
Old 09-19-2013   #8
j_harvill

At least their making dat money.
I'm glad to contribute.
Old 09-20-2013   #9
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
inb4 no money for pc release

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013   #10
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Rockstar deserves every penny they get for this. They've produced a top-quality product that's sure to give millions of gamers months of enjoyment, if not years. I did the math. $800 million divided by $60 (the price of the standard version of the game) comes out to around 13.3 MILLION copies. On the FIRST DAY. That's insane.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013   #11
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...165629861.html