Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2013   #1
PROtek94

PROtek94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Native trainer crash after closing editor

Have never been able to figure out why this oocours but if I open the in game video editor and then close it again; I get an error stating something about an error with runtime and the trainer isnt active. I can still use the game and the only other mod I have still runs no problems (first person mod).

I've tried disabling the trainer before using the editor but the same error is occours, I would be a great deal of help if someone knew the solution as it helps with editing my youtube vids.
PROtek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I've always had this problem, never found a solution other than restarting the game whenever Ive used the editor and want to go back to playing again.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #3
PROtek94

PROtek94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I've always had this problem, never found a solution other than restarting the game whenever Ive used the editor and want to go back to playing again.
Ive found the solution by accident! Just leave the menu open, so press F3 and then go into the editor, when you exit the editor; the trainer shoudl still be running lol
PROtek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Oh nice, yeah I always had the issue of the trainer either not working (and the game crashing after I press F3) or some wierd bug where the menu browsing was alot quicker making it hard to press a certain item.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote