Old 07-11-2013   #1
imnotstas
Newbie Member

imnotstas is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Need HELP with added cars.

Hey there forum, I've recently downloaded GTA IV again and I'm getting into modding the game.

I have all the Asi Loaders and scripthooks installed so all the mods I want work on the game, and installing cars when REPLACING them works fine.

Then I see my downloaded modded car everywhere. Is there any way I can fix this? I saw that you can add cars into the game, but I've watched a few videos and had no success. Could someone point me in the right direction?

My goal is to have only one modded car in GTA IV, the one I spawn, so no peds can drive it.

I'm not sure if it's easier/better to add the vehicle into the game as an added car.

HELP!
imnotstas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013   #2
Driver097

Driver097 is an unknown quantity at this point
you can fix it by installing a "traffic fix" mod. if you're a starter in modding the game, you better stay away from "adding" cars. i'm some kind of starter myself, but i can make an added car pack.
Driver097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #3
justkidding_201
Newbie Member

justkidding_201 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi of course you can, I will show you how
First you need a new car (you can use openIV and click to edit mode, then add your new car to vehicle.img)
Next: you have to add handling line of your new car to handling.dat, vehicle line to vehicle.ide, carcol ( If you have) to carcol.dat) all this thing is in common/data
Done!!!!
hope you make it
justkidding_201 is offline   Reply With Quote