Old 07-07-2013   #1
thatsme1133

thatsme1133 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unable to access computers

I cant access none of the computers in GTA, other then the police computer.
when i go into a internet cafè and go next to one of the computers nothing happens when i click E, normally this would give me access to the computer.

I know this is a bug for 1.0.0.2, but i have checked, and i have 1.0.0.7. it is also bought, so no crack.
the only mods i have installed are aircraft combat and Iron man.

any help is appreciated
thatsme1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
My first recommendation would be to uninstall the mods and see if that solves it.
Old 07-07-2013   #3
thatsme1133

thatsme1133 is an unknown quantity at this point
I tried removing the scripts, mainly because i replaced the original files and trying to uninstall any further would become more difficult. this had no effect other than the mods not working.
thatsme1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You should start by updating to 1.0.7.0. (or 1.0.4.0. at the very least) , if that doesn't solve it try reinstalling.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I think he is on the latest one. I remember there was a typing error either on the file or the version where it mixed up 1.0.0.7 and 1.0.7.0 or something similar.