Old 05-02-2013   #1
Rokakku

Rokakku is an unknown quantity at this point
WDD to WDR

I have taken a model from a the ped dodgy and am struggling to convert it over to wdr so my player can have it and wear it.

In game/models/cdimagescomponent peds there is the three files under m_y_dodgey_01

This guy has the hoodie that has the hood up but it is in wdd and I can't use it. It also has head and lowers attached to the file. And if I just put it in playerped it crashes and tells me to re install.

Can anyone help me im tearing my hair out at what to do it's really frustrating. I have also made a retexture ready for when I can use it.

If no one really can help, know any mods that include a hood up?

Last edited by Rokakku; 05-02-2013 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Rokakku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You can't convert .wdd files to .wdr files

a .wdr file is a 3d model, the .wtd files are texture files

with clothing and stuff like that there's usually 1 .wdr file (the model of that particular set of clothing) and a few .wtd files (the different skins linked to that model).

If you want to convert a certain 3d model to overwright an existing piece of clothing for niko, you'll have to do it this way:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=481411

If you have autodesk 3dsmax I might be able to simplify that tutorial for you although I have to warn you that it will take a fair amount of time. You wouldn't believe how many times I've failed trying to convert something before I finally got something working.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote