Old 01-27-2013   #1
Illmind107
GTA V FUCC THE WAIT

Illmind107 is an unknown quantity at this point
December release date?

Someone told me they went to GameStop and seen a release date that says Dec. 1 2013 for GTA V. So I went to the websit and sure enough there goes the date 12/1/2013. It's just not them that says December Best Buy says December 31 i think on there site.

Then I came to this site and and saw the new artwork and that still says Spring 2013.
Does anyone know wats going on?
Illmind107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #2
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
As far as I know the last official statement from Rockstar slated GTA V for a Q2 release.. that's spring 2013.

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
December release date is bullshit, alot of websites said December 31, 2012 too (previous year). They just set the release date to the end of the year as long as there's not an official release date yet.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #4
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
I'm curious if we will get a release date for GTA 5 before we get a release date for the next-gen consoles. lol

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #5
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Late April/Early May would make the most sense to me.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013   #6
Red Skull

Red Skull is on a distinguished roadRed Skull is on a distinguished road
its already confirmed for sept 17th!!
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013   #7
chocolade

chocolade is an unknown quantity at this point
It's September for sure? I saw information once about January 2014. I'm assuming it's just a joke?
chocolade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
No it's been delayed until December-January, disappointing I know but I heard rumours they were adding space travel to the game to compete with Saints Row 3's Mars missions.
Old 04-23-2013   #9
RICHIECOQUI

RICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished roadRICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished roadRICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished roadRICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished road
It's sept 17 here in the USA!
RICHIECOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote