Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
[5 new screens] Scuba, Sharks & Submarines

http://www.gtagaming.com/v/news/2146

Old 12-23-2012   #2
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
that is a HUGE shark. I see people getting eaten when this game comes out. soooo jacked!

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see Rockstar doing the shark AI half-assed this time around.. I'd be super surprised if it was just floating around aimlessly like in VC or SA or whatever. Which meeeans.. it's probably gonna scare the shit out of me
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #4
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Notice: in the shot with planes Trevor is flying the big plane, and the fighter jet pilot is probably telling him to land or get shot down. Obviously, our boy Trevor will go with option C: ram the fighter jet and bail the fuck out
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
is it sad that the submarine excites me more then all other pictures to date combined?

Also the rims on the shot of the car don't look stock to me, Perhaps there a possibility of custom? maybe?
Old 12-24-2012   #6
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I have this insane phobia of oceans, GTA V is going to have a hard time to get me in water now that there's living things in there.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #7
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I hope we can use the dog to attack people.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
These pictures look amazing. Which makes me skeptical of the game looking this good when we get our hands on it for some reason.
Old 12-24-2012   #9
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
They've been sharpened of course, but you could see from the trailers that this is the graphics quality we can expect from the actual game.
Old 12-24-2012   #10
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
How deep is this game???
Old 12-24-2012   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
cot damn

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #12
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I really hope this game comes out very early spring. I can't wait to explore the ocean in the mini sub.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #13
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
All of the pictures look great. I'm curious to see how the wildlife acts in relation to the playable characters. Submarine and scuba gear, hell yes!!!! My favorite pcture of the group is the one with the three characters. It looks kind of like a scene out of a Michael Mann movie.

Last edited by Russ; 12-26-2012 at 05:29 PM..
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #14
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
All of the pictures look great. I'm curious to see how the wildlife acts in relation to the playable characters. Submarine and scuba gear, hell yes!!!! My favorite pcture of the group is the one with the three characters. It looks kind of like a scene out of a Michael Mann movie.
I hope it will be like Far Cry 3, where shark infested waters are a dangerous place to be, things like coyotes and maybe bears (not sure what the native californian wildlife is) will attack when alone and out of a vehicle out in the wild, deers and things will flee at the sound of gun fire or the sight of a vehicle, maybe you'll come across a roadkill deer being eaten by a pack of coyotes on the highway, or if you're lucky, see a shark tear into a swimmer at the beach.

But then maybe i'm asking too much from the first addition of wildlife to a GTA game, even if they only act as scenery it will be a welcome addition.
Old 12-26-2012   #15
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
damn... from submarines to fighter jets.. and one hell of a nice fighter jet too. This game is going to have so much to do i'll be playing it until they top it next time around.