Old 11-29-2012   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Let's Play GTA V!

Hello everyone!

I couldn't find the relevant section for Fan art and such, so I'm posting this in the main V section.

This is a GTA V loadscreen/menu that I made today, which I think turned out great, have a look (preferably in 1080p!) and tell me what you think.

Watch on YT
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012   #2
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Those were really good! Nice job.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Thanks bud! Glad you liked it.
Old 12-02-2012   #4
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Nice work!
Old 12-02-2012   #5
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Thanks Doku! Hey, I remember you!
Old 12-21-2012   #6
Eggstreme
Newbie Member

Eggstreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Fan Art

Hey guys, hope you don't mind me posting this but its my first ever photoshop and it would be great if I good get some feedback. http://postimage.org/image/tzzjohdhr/
Just using a free image hosting website.
Eggstreme is offline   Reply With Quote