Old 10-04-2012   #1
Lautis
Newbie Member

Lautis is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Newcomer needs help!

Hi! I just bought GTA IV to computer just for Simple Native Trainer and that LCPDFR cop mod (or something like that). I have watched all kind of those tutorials and other stuff related those mods. I have downloaded many kind of those dsound.dll and trainer things.. I have putted those files to that main directory and used all different tutorials but my problem is that when i start my game and press F3, nothing happens. I'm little confused to this problem because i have searched from many places this problem but i haven't seen it.. Please help me! (sorry for my bad english) + Could this problem result from that i haven't done a single mission in this game?
Lautis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #2
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Have you updated your game you must update to make it work.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Update your game to 1.0.7.0.

then download this : http://www.mediafire.com/?mkd87cns1jr85cu

make sure you don't have any other scripthook, xliveless or dsound files in your main folder. I put every required file for the trainer (and any other scriptmod) in that package.
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote