Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2012   #1
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
Two trainers not working

I am having a problem with getting this to work. I have installed (just for purposes to see if it's a problem with conflicting software) xliveless0.997b, Alexander's GTA IV ASI LOADER 1.0.2.0b, and the latest version of Scripthook. Please help me.

running 1.0.4.0
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You need only 1 asi loader (so either alexanders one or xliveless)

Make sure they're in your main folder (not your scriptsfolder) and that the trainer is in the scriptsfolder. If you still can't get it to work you could try simple native trainer:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-64-f2115

Has the same functions (but alot more) except for the heavy vehicle thing
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #3
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
Thank you for this. I shall try it.

It doesn't crash. However, it won't open in game. I read the readme and it says the default key is F1. However it doesn't open.

Last edited by Turbo; 08-09-2012 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 08-09-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
simple native trainer or the other one?

Standard key for simple native trainer is usually F3
Old 08-09-2012   #5
Turbo

I installed inGame Trainer v1.9.0. Default key to open it in the readme is F1.
I will look into simple native trainer (the link you gave)

Tried it. I threw the files into the script folder and they will not work. Trainer.asi Trainer.ini

Last edited by Turbo; 08-09-2012 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 08-09-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Oh my mistake, the trainer.asi and trainer.ini must be in your main folder
Old 08-09-2012   #7
Turbo

Game crashes after it said Loading - Mission name after the pictures of people coming up. Am I supposed to be launching this a way besides clicking on the desktop icon? Beginning to wonder what I'm doing.

What my IV main folder looks like
Old 08-09-2012   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

You sure you have the right version of scripthook?

Try using the other asiloader (you had two right? so you must've removed one, try the other) if that doesn't work there's also dsound.dll (which I use).
Old 08-09-2012   #9
Turbo

I downloaded scripthook 0.51 redistributable and those are the files you see. Do I want to keep xliveless?
Old 08-09-2012   #10
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Okay let me make it easy for you, remove the current scripthook and asiloader files you have (just delete them)

Then download this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkd87cns1jr85cu

and place all that in your main folder (I just copied it from my main folder, since my trainer is working fine)
Old 08-09-2012   #11
Turbo

I'm sorry. As you can tell, I'm REALLY new to this.
Old 08-09-2012   #12
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Doesn't matter

Let me know if it works
Old 08-09-2012   #13
Turbo

Game just crashes. Doesn't say anything about an error. Just gets past the intro, says loading, black screen, gone. Getting pretty sick of it.

Do I have to do this http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/installation-help ? I thought it was only for old versions.
Old 08-09-2012   #14
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah it's only for old patches

Have you installed any other mods recently? Or did the game just start perfectly fine without the trainer?
Old 08-09-2012   #15
Turbo

Without the trainer it's fine. I installed a lambo mod that worked perfect and a Ford Raptor mod. The raptor makes it have a fatal error and tells me to restart, but isn't that an issue of making a new game? I really just want to get the trainer to work.

I kind of need xliveless because I've signed up for social club twice and it won't register me. And signing into windows live is a pain so I don't want to have to deal with it.

Last edited by Turbo; 08-09-2012 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post