Old 05-12-2012   #1
ronbo191

ronbo191 is an unknown quantity at this point
ENB

I just downloaded a 20meg file called ENB for my retail version of GTA4. I followed the install instruction correctly when I bought the game, so I thought, but it would not start. So I downloaded a file called xliveless and that fixed my game. To get back to my question will this ENB mod work for me after I installed the xliveless fix? While installing the game I was prompted to update to 1.0.7.0, so I did that already. The game is playing flawless right now and I did not want to mess it up, but higher quality textures would be nice. System is dual core E8400 intel, 4 gig of ram, Nvidia GTX260. Thank you for any help. I hope this is posted in the right section, if not I am sorry since I just joined today and not sure how to navigate the forum yet...

p.s. to be more specific, the mod was called.. ..1.0.7.0 ENB Graphic Mod 2.1c

Well, I got no reply's so, I backed up my game and tried the mod. I was horrible. Much to bright no mater where my settings were. Glad I made the back up...Game looked much better without it....

Last edited by ronbo191; 05-13-2012 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
ronbo191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Well I keep recommending this one to people so one more recommendation couldn't hurt:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/icenha...phic-mod-f9503

I have version 1.0.7.0. also and I use the beta version in that package (made for the patch we got). If you want some screens, I just posted some recently in this topic:

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132654

The game certainly doesn't look better without graphics mods , you just have to pick the right one for you patch. It does suffer from a thing called the red-sky bug which means that occasionally you'll see a red sky during the day when turning to a certain angle. I'd recommend als downloading simple native trainer because you can change the weather conditions and time with it.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote