Old 03-11-2012   #1
andrewm93

andrewm93 is on a distinguished roadandrewm93 is on a distinguished roadandrewm93 is on a distinguished road
Trainer

OK so.. I've downloaded and extracted the SIMPLE TRAINER and have no idea what to do next.. I've read through the README file and it didn't prove helpful to me. Where do i install this? and how do i get it to work in my game play?
andrewm93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
If you're installing it for gta4, simple place the 'trainer.asi' and 'trainer.ini' in your main gta 4 folder (usually in c:/program files/rockstar games/grand theft auto IV

then you'll also need an asiloader and scripthook (I believe scripthook comes with the trainer)

dsound.dll is an example of an asiloader, just google it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote