Old 02-04-2012   #1
krazy8sracing
Newbie Member

krazy8sracing is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry GTA IV Car Spawner v1.4

hi i installed this car spawner and cant figure out how to uninstall it because i cant play it at all. i uninstalled the game then reinstalled it and same thing. so i no longer can play and cant find it to remove it so any help or am i screwed for life?
krazy8sracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Did you download it from here? If you did, you don't need to uninstall anything, you just delete the files that you downloaded.

What's the error that you're getting?
Old 02-04-2012   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Wait .. do you mean you reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work? that can't be the car spawner.. it should be gone when you reinstalled the game. Do you start Gta IV through the launcher? and with administrator rights?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012   #4
krazy8sracing
Newbie Member

krazy8sracing is an unknown quantity at this point
ok after a few hours i got it working im a newbie at this never modded this game kinda got the cars down. i heard something about a trainer that you can spawn stuff like cars and etc..... could i get a link to one please i got alot to learn about this game very new to me so any help is good thanks
krazy8sracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012   #5
j0wnz

j0wnz is an unknown quantity at this point
alot of same old threads beings asked the same things lately...no affence to the noobs BUT please READ some old threads. and also the SEARCH key works too and there tons of tutorials.
you want us to spoon feed you too?..j/k just have a look thru the threads everyone on these forums been helping the same type of questions just have a look and read around you'll find some interesting stuff.

The trainer youll want is here, if you've got ANY VERSION of GTA IV pretty much. Its great easy to install and quite useful.
j0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0wnz View Post
alot of same old threads beings asked the same things lately...no affence to the noobs BUT please READ some old threads. and also the SEARCH key works too and there tons of tutorials.
you want us to spoon feed you too?..j/k just have a look thru the threads everyone on these forums been helping the same type of questions just have a look and read around you'll find some interesting stuff.
Well these kinds of questions are not that hard to answer are they? if you've found a topic with the same problem as this guy is having with a solution, you could post the link you know. And calling new people 'noobs' is hardly fair when you yourself are not even a month old member
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012   #7
j0wnz

j0wnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
Well these kinds of questions are not that hard to answer are they? if you've found a topic with the same problem as this guy is having with a solution, you could post the link you know. And calling new people 'noobs' is hardly fair when you yourself are not even a month old member
Well I dont remember all the links I stumble upon while im brownsing through these TONS of threads myself, but abit of reading on old threads also have people mentioning things people arent doing properly simply because they havent read things thoroughly enough before doing it.

Also "noobs" maybe the wrong term then shall we say begginners instead?
we are entitled to free speech
j0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012   #8
termin8tor22
Newbie Member

termin8tor22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's the one I use: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...ript-mods/2115
If it doesn't work at first get a clean install of the game (no mods) then install and it should work.
termin8tor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013   #9
timmehdj
Newbie Member

timmehdj is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Help me!!!

Hi i need help i was installing car mods for gta 4 everything was fine then i saw a car spawner mod which could be useful i after i've installed it the mod said does not support this version. So then i deleted the mod but when i try to open up gta 4 it still says does not support and i've tried deleting it from computer>uninstall but its still not gone i need help the place i got the mod is here

http://www.gta4-mods.com/tools/gta-i...wner-v14-f1931
timmehdj is offline   Reply With Quote