Old 01-24-2012   #1
Casskadia
Newbie Member

Casskadia is an unknown quantity at this point
Reservoir Dogs Mod

Hi there! I'm Jennifer

I've been looking all over the net for a Reservoir Dogs mod, but I can't find anything anywhere, so i decided i needed some help to make it myself. i'm on the latest version of GTA4 and I have both native trainer and spark

I'm really new to modding this game, so any and all help is appreciated. if i may tell you what i'm trying to achieve, perhaps some of you amazing modders can assist me in this

I'd like to make/find a suit for Niko that is as close as possible to the one worn by Michael Madsen in the movie

I'd also like to make/find the cool black sunglasses, again, as worn by Madsen

Ultimately, i'd really like to be able to import the Michael Madsen voice work and/or skin texture used in the Reservoir Dogs PC game and overwrite the skin/dialogue Niko uses. (although i'm aware that might be too much to ask and honestly i'm not sure if it's even possible)

Thank you for reading this and I hope you'll respond
Casskadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I've tried making models myself and it's f-ing hard .. I've giving up modding because it's a little above my head but if you wanna take go at it be my guest, here's a good tutorial:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...ic=481411&st=0

But I'd suggest first browsing gta4-mods.com for the clothing and glasses

Converting the speech is as far as I know not possible, I've tried it myself through various ways and never got it done. This because the ivaud program doesn't open up speech files (correctly) and that's about the only change u have with editing gta 4 sound.

Good luck (it IS a great movie so who can blame you for trying.. I absolutely love that 'stuck in the middle with you' scene hehe)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote