V-Rock 23 31.08%
VCPR 7 9.46%
Radio Espantoso 3 4.05%
Emotion 98.3 12 16.22%
Wave 103 8 10.81%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2011   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Best Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Radio Station

The best of the 80's with Vice City's finest, pick your Best Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Radio Station:
Quote:
- Wildstyle Pirate Radio
- Flash FM
- K-Chat
- Fever 105
- V-Rock
- VCPR
- Radio Espantoso
- Emotion 98.3
- Wave 103
This thread is a part of the GTAGaming Poll Event.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Flash FM. Here is the track list:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Hall & Oates - "Out of Touch"
Wang Chung - "Dance Hall Days"
Michael Jackson - "Billie Jean"
Laura Branigan - "Self Control"
Go West - "Call Me"
INXS - "Kiss the Dirt (Falling Down the Mountain)"
Bryan Adams - "Run to You"
Electric Light Orchestra - "Four Little Diamonds"
Yes - "Owner of a Lonely Heart"
The Buggles - "Video Killed the Radio Star"
Aneka - "Japanese Boy"
Talk Talk - "Life's What You Make It"
The Outfield - "Your Love"
Joe Jackson - "Steppin' Out"
The Fixx - "One Thing Leads to Another"
Lionel Richie - "Running with the Night"
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #3
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
"Only sissies cry, real men stand in the rain and listen to this... V-ROCK."

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #4
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
K-Chat. All the funny 80's referances.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #5
tmac9wr

tmac9wr is on a distinguished roadtmac9wr is on a distinguished road
Don't make me choose! I've still got all of the official soundtrack on my iPad and iPhone, and I still listen to KChat and VCPR on YouTube every once in awhile. All of them were equally as good. Refuse to vote.
tmac9wr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #6
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I saw this last night, and STILL cannot come up with a top one.

I am totally stuck between Flash FM, Wave 103, Emotion 98.3... There is no way I can possibly pick a favorite out of those. I wish I could pick all 3.

Also, I believe the PC version of Vice City did not include Running with the Night on Flash FM.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #7
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
Also, I believe the PC version of Vice City did not include Running with the Night on Flash FM.
You are correct:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
^ On the original PlayStation 2 version, removed from the Greatest Hits edition and the PC and Xbox versions
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_T...ity_soundtrack (go to very bottom of the page)
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #8
malkolm440
Newbie Member

malkolm440 is on a distinguished roadmalkolm440 is on a distinguished road
it would have to be k-chat. damn! honey you so ugly you make blind kids cry! bj smith on ugly chicksXD
malkolm440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #9
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
V-Rock for me, though Flash FM comes in a close second.
Old 12-01-2011   #10
dirtbag101
Newbie Member

dirtbag101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Radio Espantoso,easy,got me into alot of music I would have never bothered with before
dirtbag101 is offline   Reply With Quote