Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2011   #1
USMCDEV1LDOG
Newbie Member

USMCDEV1LDOG is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA 4 TBoGT XBOX 360 Police Roleplay Clan

Hello, my name is Joe

I am an administrator in the Liberty City State Police, and we have been gaining members fast and we are looking to continue to grow big. But we need some help, we are a police roleplay clan. We have a youtube channel which is called lcsproleplay, and our website is called lcstatetroopers.webs.com. I know that there are a lot of other clans that posted here, but we have a fantastic command staff and we are sure that if you join, go through training, and just follow the rules; that you will have a great roleplay experience.

Thanks for the time,
LCSP Administrator
Joe
USMCDEV1LDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011   #2
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
What's your gamertag?
Old 09-05-2011   #3
HotRod411
Newbie Member

HotRod411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I would like to join. My Gamertag is XxOptic FattyxX and would it be possible for me to own Bahama Mamas? Because I would love to. Anyway is there anyway I could help out?
HotRod411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #4
AutisticxNatas
Newbie Member

AutisticxNatas is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi i also am an Administrator in the Liberty City State Police if you would like to join click HERE register fill out an application and you will be trained to be a state trooper for the Liberty City State Police. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the command staff of the clan on xbl there gamertags are HERE
AutisticxNatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #5
USMCDEV1LDOG
Newbie Member

USMCDEV1LDOG is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are interested in watching our youtube videos, please go to our youtube page called lcsproleplay and watch our videos. Our website name is lcstatetroopers.webs.com and our forums is lcstatepolice.createmybb3.com. We are a very professional and active roleplay clan as we have 97 members currently and we host three official patrols every week. We have a dedicated command staff and our patrols go without problems. The LCSP is definitely a clan to roleplay with.

Thanks,
LCSP Administrator
USMCDEV1LDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #6
Reese B.
Newbie Member

Reese B. is an unknown quantity at this point
Join

I am wanting to join the LCSP police roleplay clan. I have some expirence of roleplay clans and im very interested! My gamertag on xbox is DAM YANKEE9. I hope to get an approval soon!

Thank you!
Reese B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013   #7
Dallas22
Newbie Member

Dallas22 is an unknown quantity at this point
application

Hi i would like to join your roleplay server my xbox gammer tag is DallasBoB22
Dallas22 is offline   Reply With Quote