Old 03-13-2011   #1
ProfessorPanda
Newbie Member

ProfessorPanda is an unknown quantity at this point
The Ballad of Gay Tony as a DLC

A week ago I bought Grand Theft Auto IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony (TBOGT) as a DLC. I've been looking threw mods and seeing requirements for modding TBOGT. When you download TBOGT there is no EFLC folder so I was wondering how can I mod TBOGT without an EFLC folder?
ProfessorPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
To specifically mod the DLC versions of the game, you'll need to find your Games for Windows Live DLC folder, normally found in:
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive\DLC

And for me, the GTA IV DLC is in the folder "5454083b", just keep following the folders until you get to a Content Folder, which is the DLC's files.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011   #3
ProfessorPanda
Newbie Member

ProfessorPanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
To specifically mod the DLC versions of the game, you'll need to find your Games for Windows Live DLC folder, normally found in:
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive\DLC

And for me, the GTA IV DLC is in the folder "5454083b", just keep following the folders until you get to a Content Folder, which is the DLC's files.
Thanks for the help, Which version of SparkIV do I need for it to work for the DLC?
ProfessorPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The latest one should work, but for some reason, SparkIV has trouble with the DLC versions and doesn't open some files.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013   #5
Tbogt.Gamer
Newbie Member

Tbogt.Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
The latest one should work, but for some reason, SparkIV has trouble with the DLC versions and doesn't open some files.
How do I navigate to the "AppData" Folder? I can't seem to find it..... I also tried searching with openIV and sparkIV, and neither can seem to locate it either...... even youtube (my source of all info) didn't work
Can You help? If so Thanks!
Tbogt.Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #6
MajorMaclean
Founder OF GTA IV TEAM KAOS
Newbie Member

MajorMaclean is an unknown quantity at this point
i just bought the dlc of the ballad for gta on games for windows live where do i put a simple native trainer in?
Old 01-14-2013   #7
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
trainertbogt.asi and trainertbogt.ini should be put inside the main folder (not sure where that folder is when you download it as DLC).Just make sure you have the folder in which you see the subfolders 'pc' and 'common'.

Note that you do need an asiloader to make it work (dsound.dll or xliveless.dll) and scripthook.

(offtopic: your signature might be too big, I'd change it before an admin tells you to)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote