Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2011   #1
antlovesabi
Newbie Member

antlovesabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Converting cars from Forza 3 to GTA 4

Hey guys,

Hope there's not a topic on this but I really want to find out how you can covert cars from forza 3 to GTA 4 as I want the Jaguar XJ220 and the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 in game.
antlovesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I'm pretty sure its impossible to convert cars from Forza 3 to GTA IV.
Forza 3 is only on Xbox 360, which makes ripping the car models from it much harder than a PC game.
Even if it was possible to get a hold of those files it is very unlikely that they could be converted to files that GTA IV could use.
If you wish to play with those 2 cars in GTA IV your best bet is to request them from someone who makes real car models for GTA IV.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011   #3
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
No man, There are a lot Forza 3 Cars for GTA IV and SA, Its possible to convert, I am looking for a tutorial too.
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #4
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyans View Post
No man, There are a lot Forza 3 Cars for GTA IV and SA, Its possible to convert, I am looking for a tutorial too.
Those aren't models used from the game, some one made them, not the forza team. They are custom meshes. and besides the engine that san andreas uses would never be able to handle a model from forza.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #5
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Well Forza cars have about 20000 polygons SA can support it, Check this file and read the description:

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...icle-mods/7293

You see model by:Forza 3.
Old 01-13-2011   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I think ZModeler could handle this and as I've seen it already supports Test Drive Unlimited or NFS Series for example. You can ask ZModeler's author or any other modder to convert them for you (it takes some time though)
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #7
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
I think ZModeler could handle this and as I've seen it already supports Test Drive Unlimited or NFS Series for example. You can ask ZModeler's author or any other modder to convert them for you (it takes some time though)
Yes ZM Has a Forza Motorsport 3 filter.
Old 01-14-2011   #8
antlovesabi
Newbie Member

antlovesabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Have just noticed that smokey8808 seems to do a lot of conversions for GTA 4 from Forza 3.

Is there a way to email or request car mods as I know they have to have alterations made to the wheels and windows.
antlovesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011   #9
Praekiller
Newbie Member

Praekiller is an unknown quantity at this point
It is possible to convert cars from Forza 3 to IV or SA. You just need Forza 3 (or DLC's) and you need some tools. It is all explained here http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Cho...pic/3340077/1/
Praekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011   #10
Carter.Slade
Newbie Member

Carter.Slade is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you ever heard about ripper 'Riva'?
He is the one who is ripping models form Forza 3.
Every one is downloading his ripped models & converting it to GTA IV or any other game (even I'm doing the same)
If you don't believe me try this http://www.mm2x.com/mm2riva/forza3_cars.html
but the texture used in Forza 3 are very ugly & converting car's is not easy it is more harder then you think
And last thing Zmodeler 2 don't have Forza 3 filter.
Carter.Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011   #11
Carter.Slade
Newbie Member

Carter.Slade is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.mm2x.com/mm2riva/forza3_cars.html and zmodeler 2 don't have any Forza 3 import filter
Carter.Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #12
AAGames1
Newbie Member

AAGames1 is an unknown quantity at this point
For converting from shift 2 models:
http://slg.serv1.free.fr/shift2_cars.html
AAGames1 is offline   Reply With Quote