Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2010   #1
OPAZO
Newbie Member

OPAZO is an unknown quantity at this point
San Andreas Stories + PSP Wallpaper

Now I have been dreaming for this game for ages now!

And I wanted to share some of my work I have done for this fantasy game of mine!

I want either Brian Johnson or Cesar Vialpando to be the next protaganist!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Storyline, Brian Johnson version:

The year is 1987 in Los Santos, San Andreas. Gangsta Rap is taking over the radio station all over the US with classic track as "8 Ball", "Boyz-N-Tha Hood", "A **bleep** Iz A **bleep**" and "6 In the Mornin".

A 18 year old young man namned Brian Johnson can't stand the police brutality anymore against his people. Each and everyday he sees how his brothers and sisters are getting stopped by the police and beaten up for no reason.
He wants to join his brothers Sweet and CJ to fight the police brutality and to protect his hood from other gang members.

But it's not easy being a brother to gangsters. They want to protect his little brother from getting into the big gang and making the same mistake as them, but Brian won't let them stop him. His going to prove his brothers wrong. That his not afraid of nobody!

Watch as Brian Johnson and his brothers takes over Los Santos with there gang Grove Street Families.

Brian Johnson, my version of him! These wallpapers are made by me.

Storyline, Cesar Vialpando version:

The year is 1989 in Los Santos, San Andreas. Gangsta Rap is taking over the radio station all over the US with classic track as "8 Ball", "Boyz-N-Tha Hood", "A **bleep** Iz A **bleep**" and "6 In the Mornin".

19 year old Cesar Vialpando was born and raised in El Corona, Los Santos. As the years have passed Cesar has to chose his future, either be a lowrider mechanic, like the rest of his family, or be a gang banger, its either do or die!

As Cesar is getting his mind in check and packing his bags to move to Vice City for a better future and to start a car repair shop, something goes deadly wrong. Cesar's neighbourhood gang enemie Los Vagos, just burned down and killed Cesar's father and cousins workshop in El Corona. As for the reason? Vagos are going to rule Los Santos. Cesar has no choise and is forced to join his neigbourhood gang Los Aztecas, to revenge his familys death.

Play and help Cesar to put on his turquoise plaided shirt and to become the new gang leader of Los Aztecas!

Cesar Vialpando, my version of Cesar in 1987! This wallpape was made by me.

Here's a fan made trailer I made awhile ago!

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_DnYG175_I

I would appricate some feedback!
Thanks

Last edited by OPAZO; 08-03-2010 at 04:15 AM..
OPAZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010   #2
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Brian was ten when he died. CJ was probably barely over 18 himself when he left for Liberty City.

So you basically just want have another GTA: San Andreas? I think any future GTA set in San Andreas (whether the one from GTA:SA or an updated version) should leave the gang violence theme to avoid feeling exactly the same as the 2004 game.
Old 08-02-2010   #3
monster875
not so unknown-user anymore

monster875 is on a distinguished roadmonster875 is on a distinguished roadmonster875 is on a distinguished roadmonster875 is on a distinguished road
this is really good
Old 08-03-2010   #4
OPAZO
Newbie Member

OPAZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Brian was ten when he died. CJ was probably barely over 18 himself when he left for Liberty City.

So you basically just want have another GTA: San Andreas? I think any future GTA set in San Andreas (whether the one from GTA:SA or an updated version) should leave the gang violence theme to avoid feeling exactly the same as the 2004 game.
There isn't really no proof of when Brian was born. He could have been 1, 2 or 10 years old younger.
This fact is unknown.
OPAZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #5
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
He was said to be ten in several pre-release articles. I haven't read any other specific age since, and there definitely hasn't been any reason to assume he was an adult or part of the gang.