Pre order now: http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=us

this is real

look at their email:

Thank you for your email,

We can confirm that the details on our website are correct and that this
title will be released on the Playstation 3 in the near future. We have had
to remove this title from sale for a short period. As soon as this title is
available to pre-order we will email you with all the details so you can
get your order placed as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your interest, we will be in touch soon.

Kindest Regards

Simply Games Customer Service Team
http://www.simplygames.com

dont believe me?

look:

im surprised, no one is surprised

Last edited by Thegodofskins; 01-28-2010 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Thegodofskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
They put it back up? Hmm, very interesting but still I trust no one's word but Rockstar's.

Edit: Oh Google's cache. Yeah R*'s word before I think anything.
Old 01-28-2010   #3
Thegodofskins
Banned
Banned

Thegodofskins is an unknown quantity at this point
here is a source

it was a listing

http://connectedconsoles.com/ps3-Ret...ing-To-PS3.cfm
Old 01-28-2010   #4
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Confirmed. http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ation_3_and_pc
Old 01-28-2010   #5
Thegodofskins
Banned
Banned

yup.

Last edited by Thegodofskins; 01-28-2010 at 10:30 PM..
Old 01-28-2010   #6
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
I like that it's coming to the PC. And it will have the editor.
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010   #7
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
This is great news, it's not that I didn't see it happening.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010   #8
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
I knew it would have came out, sooner or later.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #9
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I was hoping, but not really expecting this to happen. It's a great thing it will. The thing I'm concerned about is that Rockstar has been waiting for almost two years now (since GTA IV's launche) to release it on both PS3 and PC. Some gamers might not be interested in this any more.
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #10
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
I was hoping, but not really expecting this to happen. It's a great thing it will. The thing I'm concerned about is that Rockstar has been waiting for almost two years now (since GTA IV's launche) to release it on both PS3 and PC. Some gamers might not be interested in this any more.
I was thinking the same thing. I think they made this decision because of how poor their sales were for the 360. They sunk a lot of money into TLAD and BGT, and I am sure they didn't recuperate the funds that they spent. Even with Microsoft's generous 50 mil, they still most likely took a loss. Any way, I plan on purchasing this.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #11
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I saw this coming, it was just a matter of when. Excellent news.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #12
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be getting it for PS3 eventually
Old 01-29-2010   #13
Thegodofskins
Banned
Banned

Yeah this are really great news. this reminded me of this

2006:

2009:

notice the Only On Xbox 360 sign

Last edited by Thegodofskins; 01-29-2010 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: noticeable
Old 01-29-2010   #14
Mikey098

Mikey098 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't know whether to get it for ps3 or pc now :S
Mikey098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #15
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
BUT MICROSOFT PAID 50 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS EXCLUSIVITY! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!?!?1 REEEEEH SONY SUCKS!!!!!!

Yeah didn't see this one coming. Glad I never actually bought a 360 to play these now, just borrowed a friend's. Awesome news, looking forward to being able to play them on GTA's home console