Old 08-28-2009   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Carcols.dat not working properly

Hi, I am trying to make the ingame buses look very similar to a typical NYC paint scheme. I have the colors set up, but when I start the game, the buses stick with the default color. Is there something interfering with it (i.e. a mod)? What should I do? Thanks

Last edited by jackmap; 08-28-2009 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Grammar
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009   #2
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
Sometimes the textures of the vehicle don't pull their color from carcols.dat. I remember an old version of one of the car mods (believe it's the Mine's GT-R) was built to only spawn in white regardless of carcols editing (becuase the Mine's tuned GT-R is white in real life.)

Such may be the case here, and if so, you may have to edit it with whatever program car modders use to export wft files and what not.
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #3
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Oh ok thanks budy!
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote