Old 08-14-2009   #1
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Kingofshanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Falling .. No problem. Help

I was wondering was there a chance that there is a mod or someone could create a mod where niko doesn't die from falling from high places ?

I know there are god mods that do this , but I do not want to be invincible I would just like to not die from falling.

If anybody could help me with this or point me to the right direction I will appreciate it.
Kingofshanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
There isn't really a way to distinguish through an ASI script if you are falling or not. The only way to survive, through script, is to give the player unlimited health or invincibility. Why don't you want to use a God Mode script? You can use one that toggles in-game so that you can only turn it on when you are falling, and once you've landed you can turn it off. Let me shamelessly plug my own mod http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...ript-mods/2130
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009   #3
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Kingofshanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
There isn't really a way to distinguish through an ASI script if you are falling or not. The only way to survive, through script, is to give the player unlimited health or invincibility. Why don't you want to use a God Mode script? You can use one that toggles in-game so that you can only turn it on when you are falling, and once you've landed you can turn it off. Let me shamelessly plug my own mod http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...ript-mods/2130

Lol really it is just pure laziness on my part. I hate having to remember to turn it on and off. I would like something to turn on once so if I fall i won't have to face palm myself for turning it off. I will have to get over it. Thanks once again for the help Rappo , I will try your mod.
Kingofshanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009   #4
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Rappo, isn't there anything to distinguish when it's in ragdoll mode or not? Maybe that's what you have to look for? I dunno, lol